Saturday, April 04, 2009

Exiles!

Marvel has me busy on a story arc for the new Exiles series, and it starts off in June! The current artist, Salva Espin, will hand-off the pencils to me at the big ending of Exiles #3, so I'm handling the last 4 pages in that issue. Salva is an awesome artist and great guy, so it's been a lot of fun to work with him.

You can click here for the official details on Exiles #3.

I'm not sure what I can say about the story when my arc kicks in, so I'll save that for later. But, I can say that Jeff Parker is writing some great scripts -- with Exiles he's getting to bring in so many cool Marvel Universe concepts and tell a really good story with them. I'm lovin' it. And, I've got Karl Kesel onboard for the inking! I've been a fan of Karl's since forever and he's doing a fantastic job on the pages! More news later!

-Casey

No comments: